ChromePlatedGirl, Rust-Free Since 1972
You are a Libra too! Some where I knew that? When? I am the 15th. Zelda collects Libra Friends. And a big NO! Why in the hell would we stop collecting shoes?
I'm a Capricorn and it ain't happening for me either.
just bought two books today. like i need more of those. the horoscope people are obviously smokin' the crack
I'm the 22nd of Oct. Last day of Libra. Barely missed being an evil Scorpio. Whew! (kidding Zelda, kidding.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are a Libra too!
Some where I knew that?
When? I am the 15th.
Zelda collects Libra Friends.
And a big NO!
Why in the hell would we stop collecting shoes?
I'm a Capricorn and it ain't happening for me either.
just bought two books today. like i need more of those. the horoscope people are obviously smokin' the crack
I'm the 22nd of Oct. Last day of Libra. Barely missed being an evil Scorpio. Whew! (kidding Zelda, kidding.)
Post a Comment