Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ten Things: True Confessions

1. Last night I ate an entire LARGE jar of salsa with an entire medium sized bag of chips. My tum hurts today. I love salsa! arrrr..rrrr.....rghghg...arrr... (Wild animal eating sounds.)

2. I actually met Joe Banks and had a little crunch on him about 3 years prior to meeting Zelda. Who knew that? Did I ever tell?

3. My car wreck at age 16 was not caused by a bronchitis coughing fit, but rather by me trying to shove a balloon bouquet somewhere where it would not be blocking the rear-view mirror. (Huge lie to cops and parents...successful!)

4. I lie to my career coach about my weekly accomplishments almost every week. Well, lie is a strong word....more like I say, "That's scheduled for Saturday." Then I forget to do it on Saturday.

5. I never lie to my therapist. I just don't tell him everything yet.

6. I have never slept with another person while dating someone. I have kissed other fellas...three times, I think. The last two times I was dating someone (two separate boys) who refused to be labeled "boyfriend" so I don't think those count as cheating.

7. I cry a lot.

8. I stole a necklace from Express when I was in college. That's the only time I've ever stolen anything, I swear. I think.

9. I am scared to death....of a lot of things. I'm not sure what I was going to write.

10. Nope...office supplies and postage. See #8.

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

That's it? That's all!?
Christ I am going to hell.
There will be a seat for me next to Joan Crawford.
My ass is already getting hot.
You are saint chick!
A real Mother Teresa.
Stay the course.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

You say Mother Teresa, I say snore-bore...and that, my dear, is the real confession.
I confess that I have nothing to confess.

Gertrude said...

It means like a good Libra you express things at the right time and at the right location.

And I will point out that you said nothing about lying to yourself.

This knowing you are a Libra thing sheds whole new light on the who is Chrome.

Also you might need to have sex... because Libra's always need sex. Being the biggest flirt is the best thing in the world but sometimes we need the real thing.

Misti Ridiculous said...

Seems like you two have it covered!!! Great list hon...but HOW is it you have met/know Joe Banks? eeeeeehhhh???? Splain Lucy.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Surely we've had this conversation somewhere along the line, because I know it's the same fella....
He was my favorite cocktail boy in Bricktown for a while.

Misti Ridiculous said...

my hand to God, we've NEVER had that conversation.