Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ten Things: Worship the Ground he Walk(er)s


1. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
2. Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
3. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
4. The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
5. Chuck Norris does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.
6. Chuck Norris cannot love, he can only not kill.
7. Chuck Norris likes his coffee half and half: half coffee grounds, half wood-grain alcohol.
8. Chuck Norris has never won an Academy Award for acting... because he's not acting.
9. There are no such things as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHUCK NORRIS TIDBIT:
10. Crop circles are just Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the hell down.
To experience this glorious nonsense yourself...or to avoid a future roundhouse kick to the teeth, go here.

4 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

oh my god i'd forgotten about this site!!!! did you tell me about it??? soooo funny. thanks, I needed that! crop circles....bwa ha ha ha ha

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Yeah, I told you about it a couple of years ago, but I re-visited it this week to endless joy, and got a new co-worker addicted, so we've been Chuck-ing it Up Round(house) here!!!

I think I'm finally going to get the t-shirt made...but now I'm waffling between the crop circle one or the trailer park one.
HELP ME, YA'LL!!!!

Gertrude said...

I love it as well. Its my third visit.
Much humor.

I love the evolution... he allows to live.

SP said...

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

my fave.