Oh, why hello there dear readers. All five of you.
In case you didn't see it on Facebook, and in case you didn't get the email, I thought I'd tell you here what I'm doing.
Riding my bike, that's what. 42 miles through all five boroughs on May 1st. And I'm collecting other people's money. Then I'm going to give it to Free Arts NYC.
If you would like to be one of the peoples that give me your money, you can do that here. You should click through anyway to see a picture of my little friend and me making art and to learn more about Free Arts NYC.
If you don't have any pennies to spare, please throw some energy my way as body wakes from winter and readies itself to ride 42 miles!!!
Thank you!!
...
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going to donate. I just have to balance my check book first. Just FYI.
You rock my world, Jen Tucker. Just FYI.
Post a Comment