I didn't get that job.
I was told by the casting director that I was amazing, but they were going with someone with, and I quote, "buggier eyes."
Can't argue with bug-eyes.
...
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ChromePlatedGirl, Rust-Free Since 1972
5 comments:
Weirdly that rejection might have been a compliment.
The title itself caused a violent exit of soda from places where soda should never exit from. Ever.
Fact: Though most of Don Knotts life he has been relatively healthy, he battled with a degenerative eye disease. This disease eventually resulted in him becoming legally blind.
Maybe it as due to the bug eyes.
Lord. Really? Seems as if casting people have just gotten really hateful.
I feel a need to stick up for casting people. They don't ever get to make the final decision. It's up to the creative team. So someone else needs to be blamed for being "hateful."
That said, T, it sounds like you really impressed them. Don't forget to follow up.
Post a Comment