I'm very busy and terribly important.
On Sunday evenings, I take 20th Century Scene Study with this dude and it's awesome. At least, so far it is. I've only been once, but we read scenes from Our Town because it's his favorite play of all time and I sure am not mad about that.
You know what I do on Monday nights? I study acting with this cat focusing on the works of these two playwrights. Mr. Rapp showed up last night for a good talking to and Ms. Thurber will work our scenes the last week of class.
Oh, and one more thing. I'm going to be a playwright. Right after she teaches me how to do it.
Look for me soon here.
...
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I took the child to audition for Our Town just last night. I have always had her in theater. She was all nerves and talked too fast but she looked good on the stage.
And you my dear, so happy for you. Wish I could come and see you perform. I bet you look good on stage too.
You are so awesome.
Post a Comment