ChromePlatedGirl, Rust-Free Since 1972
But for the gastro... yes, I agree. Is that crude? I am sorry I missed you being here. I was so looking forward to seeing your lovely face. I had to pick the first day of the year to fight with my beloved. I'd have rather been with you.
Sorry I missed you, too.But at least you got your fight out of the way early. Smooth sailing for the rest of the year!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
But for the gastro... yes, I agree. Is that crude? I am sorry I missed you being here. I was so looking forward to seeing your lovely face. I had to pick the first day of the year to fight with my beloved. I'd have rather been with you.
Sorry I missed you, too.
But at least you got your fight out of the way early. Smooth sailing for the rest of the year!
Post a Comment