I thought I was going to wait until March until I saw Misti to get my haircut, which was a ridiculous (ha! get it?) thought to begin with since I haven't had a haircut since mid-summer anyway. It was long and shaggy and unkempt and I was looking like a damn hippie. But I didn't really care because everything else is gross right now.
I've gained about 50 lbs since May of last year. Gross. And I'm not that happy in general. Gross.
Then I was walking down the street and it occurred to me that if I got my haircut, I would at least feel better about that.
So,I made a short-notice appointment Monday afternoon and I got my hair cut on Monday evening. And I like it. And on Tuesday I actually brushed it. And wore some makeup. And I thought to myself, "this will be better for auditions, too, because it just looks better. And I have my bangs back."
Turns out that ye olde Universe already knew something was brewing for me when it nudged me into the salon, because on Tuesday I got an email from a casting director booking me for an audition and telling me to wear my hair and makeup exactly like my headshot.
I also have to do a soccer celebration knee slide.
I'm going to have to distract them with my pretty hair.
...
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and how did that go?
It's today, but the slides I did in the hallway at work are pretty stellar!
I can't wait to hear about this! I loveit,loveit, loveit!
Post a Comment