I'm on fire!
I just booked an industrial for this Saturday. (Kind of cuts into moving time, but it's a good connection with the casting director and some extra cashola!)
Oh, and did you guys catch that I got cast in a movie? Nobody said anything. (This is my actor-needs-attention showing.) I GOT CAST IN A MOVIE, Y'ALL. I have three lines in a movie. I get to join the union! I'm bonafide.
I'm also pretty sure that by next month I'll be working on an Off-Broadway show. (Just throwing that one out into the Universe.)
...
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, Lady Chrome, it's not that I'm silent....it's just that I'm waiting for your success, and planning my exploitation of same.
I'm sorry! Did you say a movie? No, I heard you the first time. I was just waiting for more. A MOVIE! A MOVIE! See, we told you you were awesome. Are awesome.
BRILLIANT!!!
Post a Comment