I rode a bus to Pittsburgh to visit my good best friends what moved there a couple of months ago. We had a great big Thanksgiving meal and pie.
We went to the Andy Warhol museum and I took a lot of photos. Photography is not allowed. Yea for sneaky pete iphones!
We went to the Winter Flower Show at the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. That was a nice afternoon. It made me wish for my mother, though.
We went to visit an old friend of mine from college and we just laughed and laughed and laughed. Gosh, I'd forgotten how much I liked that guy.
Best part?
Nobody got black-out drunk and kicked me out of the bed then innocently asked the next morning why I was sleeping in the recliner.
Oh, thanks.
...
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well.
There's that.
Post a Comment