I haven't posted in a month. A whole entire month. That's not exactly unusual, though, is it?
What do you want to know?
Points of Interest...?
I rode my bike 60 miles the other weekend. Five Boro Bike Ride.
My friend from LA came and stayed with me last week. He found a heroin kit in the bathroom at Whole Foods. At least our druggies are eating healthfully.
I'm volunteering this Saturday at another Free Arts Day.
I work a lot to avoid introspection.
I'm going to take up trail running. Just as soon as I find a good sports bra.
I eat popcorn every afternoon and ice cream every night. And I'm ok with that.
I finally finished my shoot for the sketch comedy website. I will let you know when it's posted. I was obsessed with giant helium light. I took photos. Maybe you would like to see them.
I've written four new songs, or rather, halves of songs...one is finished. It's called "Oregone."
I have a new favorite yoga teacher. He's very calming and relaxing and knows all the Sanskit words and does the most amazing adjustments, but he's still got an urban NY thing going on and says "f" instead of "th." i.e. "Take a big breaf."
...
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
And you said you weren't that busy! Where would you trail run? I've been thinking about it--even bought good trail running shoes--but can't bring myself to give up the safety and easy adjustments of the treadmill.
JaLoPy: There's a running trail in Van Cortland Park, Bronx...or we could drive to Harriman State Park, which is about 1-1/2 hour away and awesome and beautiful. I worked the North Face Endurance Challenge there a couple of weekends ago and was very inspired by the runners who ran 50 miles in one day. I jogged all the way back to my car.
I love this. I can't wait until August!
Good gods, you've been busy! Can't wait to see your sketch comedy bit. And where are the photos of this so-called giant helium light?
you're awesome and inspiring! Take another big breaf sister...I'm sure this next month will be full of more fabulous for you!!! Yes post pictures!!!
Post a Comment