Monday, April 19, 2010

Quicksilver

I commuted to work today on my bicycle. It's about 8 miles and it took about 15 minutes longer than I expected. The Queensboro Bridge incline was hard to do in the morning. I guess that NYC morning rush hour traffic sort of slowed me down. Yes, I did. I rode my bike in the city with a bunch of morning rush hour taxis. And I made it to work alive. Fancy that.

So, bike ride took longer than the train and was a far more stressful, but I feel a lot less like a city subway slug than I usually do, so that's cool.
And I didn't stop for coffee this morning...on account of I didn't have a free hand.

...

4 comments:

Kizz said...

Brave.

Very.

Gertrude said...

Applause!

Chris said...

I'm thoroughly impressed.

Cindy said...

I love you! You are so awesome. I'm scared to do that here. In no where OK.