I anticipate today's session with The Good Doctor to be a little, oh, shall I say....emotional. (Well, they all are. I'm a crier.) But today. What's on my mind today? Perimenopause. Yeah. The beginning of the beginning of The Change. Could be 2 to 10 years away, but it's a-coming.
I hit up WebMD (aka The Damn Devil)to see why I'm having 9-10 day periods. All signs...and some other signs...point to perimenopause. Don't think I'm quite ready for that.
In other news, I'm trying to figure out how to build a flowerbed in my apartment that gets no sunlight.
2 comments:
Maybe you could try orchids. Aren't they low light type plants? Ferns are good too I think. Oh...what do I know? I've killed cacti (?) before.
I have a dying hen and chick in the window right now. Poor dying succulent. I'll take it outside tonight and maybe it will get some rays, because I don't even get light in my one window because of the overhang of the upstairs balcony. But I do know I want that flowerbed. At least eventually. Maybe even in a yard. Ahhh.
Post a Comment