So, someone emailed me this link and told me to look at the "also bought these items" list. It's kind of....humorous.
So, I did. And then I got curious, so I clicked on the suspect item to see what people who bought that item had been buying.
It was only after I'd viewed the communion wafers and personal lubricant that I noticed I was signed in as my boss' wife (I had done some Christmas shopping for him last month.)
Maybe it will go unnoticed (last items viewed....)
Or maybe my boss will just be confused when his wife is expecting a new "scenario."
...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahahahaha!
Oh, I am so stealing that.
That made me laugh out loud right here on my couch!!!
I live in fear of doing that since I buy stuff for my boss all the time.
While I was laughing I was overthinking. Are communion wafer purchasers getting happily jiggy more often than we assume OR are they lying back and thinking of England and thus getting no natural lubricant and needing the Astroglide?
Post a Comment