Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh, Alright

I'm not really feeling like I have much to say, and I don't want to get all mired in negativity. Having said that, here are a few things to tell:

--I was mocked and not constructively criticized by a casting director the other night. That was not fun. In fact, I hated it.

--That engineer that I had lunch with has a girlfriend. Whatever. He's a nice friend.

--There was a fatal semi-truck/sanitation worker accident on my street yesterday. It happened 15 minutes before I walked by. I saw his shoe on the ground. I am glad I am always late. There are flowers on the corner now.

--Another death this past weekend--the father of my dead boyfriend. Odd emotions.

--Going to a play tonight. And for Free, too. That's something nice.

--I submitted my volunteer application for an arts-for-kids organization. Hopefully, I'll be able to join them for the arts day in February assisting low-income children with arts projects. They said those days are really popular and fill up quickly, so I may not get a spot, but fingers crossed.

--The t-shirt I've been wanting to buy is on sale.

Love,

...

5 comments:

Kizz said...

I wondered if that sanitation accident was near you. Very bad.

Which play?

Which t-shirt?

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Article revised to include requested information.

jlp said...

We miss you, T! Let's get together very very very soon. Like within the next two weeks. We can have a Valentine's Day Is Not That Interesting party.

Gertrude said...

I am having that I'd rather go to hell than Texas Tee. And about 5 others from that site. Thanks much.
No worries about the negative... Lord get it out. Don't keep that stuff in.

Cindy said...

I can come up there and kick that casting director in the crotch for you.

I love the volunteer thing. LOVE IT! You are the most awesome.

Random: And my word verification id ovensiox. Which is how the French dry their socks, in the oven.