Someone is taking a very difficult step for me today.
I really hope and wish and pray with all my heart that things go well.
I know I'm being cryptic. I mean to be. Some things are private.
I just want you all to think well for me today. (I know you do anyways, but maybe just a smidgeon extry around lunchtime.)
Did you guys ever watch Carnivale? I'm a little over halfway through Season 1 on disc. It is creepy and good.
Hey, remember when I posted about my tote file? Well, there's a new comment from the ecommerce guy at the company thanking me for the post. I thought that was pretty cool. Now, I'll probably go add something to my shopping cart.
But anyway, well wishes.
...
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too bad the ecommerce guy couldn't sweeten the pot for you. Give you a little discount code, encourage you to have a non-tupperware party for him.
I watched Carnivale a few years ago and loved it. I was crushed that it got canceled.
Kizz...I'm with you on Carnivale. Chris and I got really into, to the point of taking notes on episodes to be discussed later. Absolutely devastated when it was canceled.
Sending good thoughts to you Chrome riiiiigggghhhhttt....NOW!
I do hope it at least knew it was to be canceled and got to tie up a loose end. This seems like the type of show to leave me hanging on purpose, though.
Post a Comment