This weekend I have to go see two shows (invited to each by the producers) that I auditioned for. Two shows that I was called back for even. Two shows that I was not ultimately cast in.
Two. Two different theatre companies. Invited by the producers. Two different sets of producers.
Thank you, producers, for liking my work and wanting to keep in contact with me. Thank you for offering me free tickets to come see your show.
Oh, producers, I am a sensitive soul. I don't want to sit for two hours and watch the girl you like better than me. Why don't I just go to dinner with the last guy who dumped me and his new girlfriend? That sounds like more fun.
How's about next time you just cast me so I don't use one of your free tickets and you don't destroy my wee little heart.
...
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No kidding. I don't have any salt to rub into that wound, but I have these free tickets. It's not as salty, but it still burns.
Hugs, or if you like, a grope :-P
Post a Comment