Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eat or Be Eatin'

This is where I'm having my official birthday meal on my birthday. I haven't had pizza since before August 15 (gluten/dairy thing). I'm eating it on Thursday. A lot of it. With wine. A lot of it.

This is where I'm having my birthday weekend vacation meal. I'm eating everything on the list, allergies be danged. Everything. And a lot of it. There best be an extry-big Amish buggy to take my fattened ass home.

Cause I'll be eatin'.

...

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy Cow! That is some yummy looking pizza. That's what birthday's are for. You are also supposed to walk around all day singing "It's my birthday and I'll do what I want to, do what I want do."

Kizz said...

Yay!

Gertrude said...

Hello my Libra twin...
lovely you!
I want that pizza.
I want you to have the happiest of birthdays... it can be done! I'm proof and I typically hate them.
I love ya! Big, much, huge!
Happy Birthday Hula!

Misti Ridiculous said...

Woooo Hoooooo tomorrow!!!!!

Misti Ridiculous said...

so yeah. I want to eat that pizza next trip. swear.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!