The following are all texts that I have saved in my phone, on account of they bring me great, great joy.
1. "L. just won 75 cents on risque business for you. 3 dollar signs and a whore. Would you like that in big bills?"
2. "ChromePlatedGirl, you have been nominated for altruistic animal caregiver of the year for your generosity towards--THE DISPLACED POLAR BEAR. Congrats and good luck!"
3. "All banjoers have weird hair. It is a rule."
4. "Skankapotamus"
5. "I'm totally making out with a boy I like very much. The one with the hat--Michael. That last sentence was for my future reference."
6. "Turkey door."
7. "I haven't been to an oldfashioned clothes folding party in a coon's age. Can't wait."
8. "Song list--'crious miss bennett,' 'affable, amiable, and amicable,' 'oh mr. darcy!,' and elizabeth's torch song, 'dumb bitches.'"
9. "I love you and every molecule, my friend."
10. "Don't worry darlin. Totally in love with you."
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
#8, please make that come true.
You are not here often enough but when you are we get quality material.
Skankapotomus is my new favorite word.....Bwa ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment