In my never-ending quest to date a banjo player, I may have finally managed to wrangle a coffe date with one! No specifics as of yet, but I will share when I have them, trust.
Can you say....
beer neer neer neer nah nah neer bah neer neer
(A little cock-eyed breakdown for you, folks...of the mountain variety.)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tip for dating a banjo player:
Do not tell the following jokes:
- What do you use to tune a banjo?
- Wire Cutters.
- What do you call 100 banjos at the bottom of the ocean?
- A good start.
Tip #2:
Do not admit to having clicked this link:
http://bluegrassbanjo.org/banjokes.html
Sweet.
My boyfriend Steve Martin plays the banjo.
Don't wear pink. Don't squeal.
Check and make sure they are all real teeth and not tic tacs held in place by his tongue.
If so... paddle rapidly in the other direction!
Post a Comment