When it comes it will be the perfect role for you. And I have no doubt that it will come. I always think about Zelda saying "Jessica Tandy was 75 when she won the Oscar." It always made me smile when she said it. It seems to me that it implies hope and true love of the craft. That is the beauty of your business. There is always hope. Somewhere out there a writer is pounding out a screen play and imagining you even though he doesn't know you. He/She is dreaming of you. And it could be that this writer has not even been born yet. You still have plenty of time. You are young and beautiful!
2 comments:
When it comes it will be the perfect role for you.
And I have no doubt that it will come.
I always think about Zelda saying "Jessica Tandy was 75 when she won the Oscar." It always made me smile when she said it. It seems to me that it implies hope and true love of the craft.
That is the beauty of your business. There is always hope.
Somewhere out there a writer is pounding out a screen play and imagining you even though he doesn't know you. He/She is dreaming of you.
And it could be that this writer has not even been born yet.
You still have plenty of time.
You are young and beautiful!
Thank you. Really. Thank you.
That is the most lovely thing to say.
Post a Comment