The Good News Is: I don't have a tumor in my head. I guess the only bad news is that they even thought they had to look for one. I guess the other bad news might be that there is still no answer to why I've had an stopped up achy ear since November. After some expensive medications for allergies and sinuses that didn't work, after the allergy test and hearing test that were deemed normal, I was sent for a CAT scan of the sinuses....lots of sinus issues, but nothing major. This we have known. The CAT scan also showed a funky spot....an empty sella to be specific. So, I was sent for an MRI last week to look for tumors in the empty sella. There are not any. So, there's that. Of course, jackyl doctor couldn't pick up the phone and tell me that. I had to go in and spend, I'm not kidding...45 seconds in his office for him to say, "No tumors. That's good news. We can do surgery on your sinuses, if you want. That might help." $40 co-pay. Jackyl.
The MRI report also said "The brain and skull are unremarkable," which I think is just rude.
And my ear hurts.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's the rudest good news ever!
Yes! Just ridiculously rude good news. Jackyl. Indeed.
sorry your ear still hurts.
want me to stomp on your foot?
To who were they unremarkable? How was the MRI? That you even had to have one, agh, gets me all nuts and crazy.
I am glad, very glad you don't have a Tumor.
Have them scan your boobs next time... then you will have some remarkable comments. Wink!
Post a Comment