No, but really. There may be something wrong with the eustachian tube, so on Monday I go for a hearing test and an allergy skin test. Wahoo.
The ear nose throat specialist says to stay away from TMJ nonsense because it's "witchcraft."
I'm tired of feeling bad all the time. I just want something to work. I don't care if it is a witch doctor. I really don't.
I also have to stand in line early in the morning to make an appointment for actors' tax assistance. So, all in all, should be a banner day.
There are more auditions in the next two weeks than there have been in some time. Everyone is starting to cast summer seasons. Send me wishes that the day job boss doesn't get cranky.
I am determined to book a regional theatre gig this year.
Shows I want to do:
Mauritius
Almost, Maine
Moonlight and Magnolias
hmmm...Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival looks good. That's a nice way to spend the summer.
Maybe I'll do that.
"Earnest" opens in one week. So, now we start the mad rehearsals and tech and costume, oh my! Last night was a rough one, because my director put the kabash on every new thing I did. Every one!! I was trying to be more than just funny...adding depth and character...and now I go back to slapstick and funny. Whatever. I'll sneak it back in somehow. And I'll still be funny. But I'll also be clever, and that trumps.
P.S. I look hot in my Victorian schoolmarm costume!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear me. Ok, well, I got your back. Goonie goo goo doctors are right up my ally. Feel better sister. and YES. Manifesting great gigs coming your way.
Post a Comment