| Your EQ is 40 |
![]() Your emotions definitely are giving you a hard time, and you definitely need to talk with someone.You're often worried, apathetic, bored, or upset. You don't experience a lot of positive emotions. You may be at risk for depression, anxiety, or other psychological problems.Things can get better for you. But you have to take the first step. |
That one upset me a little bit...yes, I realize it's an internet questionnaire...but still....don't be mean. So, I did this one....
| Your Old Fashioned Name Is... |
![]() |
...and I'm feeling much better now, because Maud Dagworth can handle just about anything you kick her way.


2 comments:
Oh, I like the Maud.
Matches the Gertrude and the Zelda!
I don't know why I didn't mention in the post, but I was particularly happy with Maud, as it was my great-grandma's name, too. Cool, huh!
Post a Comment