I went on an audition today. So, that's weird. I haven't done that since...I don't know...July maybe. I didn't submit for it. I was recommended. That happened on Friday. Today I awoke to two other emails requesting to see me. One from a director who found my headshot in what I assume is a three year old folder and the other from a playwright asking me to do a reading.
And the thing is....I'm not sure I care. It hurts too much.
I've been looking at apartments non-stop. I have no idea what my range is because I can't get any of the finance people to return an email or a phone call. But I've been asked to leave my current apartment, so I need to find a place. I thought I was dealing with only financial concerns and with finding a suitable apartment, but now I am also met with timing issues.
I spend most of my time trying to fill my time. I see a lot of plays.
I went to the doctor because my feet hurt. He put on 12 ibuprofen a day for 5 days. That helped. Until I started puking. And now my feet hurt again. I might have to have shots. That's cool, though. Whatever.
Mainly I just wander.
...
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
everything but the possible work sounds horribly depressing.
Actually... The possible work causes me the most stress. I have a new job that I don't want to risk. And it's daytime rehearsals.
ahhhhh...well. crap. then it's all a garfuffle.
xoxo
I wanted to say something, but I don't know what that something is. All I can think of is that stupid hang in there cat. Hang in there?
I'm thinking of your new place and how awesome that's going to be.
I love that dang hang in there cat.
I'm getting the poster for new apartment.
Post a Comment