I like this post by my old college pal, Chris, over at Numskullery.
I am inspired to tell you one good thing every day.
I took my lunch break to walk over to the Free Arts-Keds-Twitter event at Union Square. Free Arts is painting a mural and collecting tweets which will in turn result in a donation to the organization from Keds. All good things. I'm a member of the Volunteer Advisory Committee for Free Arts NYC. Did I tell you they asked me to do that? Well, they did. I am. It's cool. So, I helped plan our side of this event. One of the mural artists is even using my idea of "the iconic NY neighborhood with the open hydrant," so, it was cool to see him painting that when I went over. All good things.
One good thing: Another of the artists handed me her paintbrush when I visited and told me where to put some yellow flowers, so that I could be part of our mural I helped plan.
...
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I see. By "good", you mean "awesome".
Take a picture of that thing when it's done, so we can see it.
Yeah, take a picture, please?! Oh, and I wish I was you so bad right now. Living in NY & doing art stuff. You are my hero!
Post a Comment