Hey, remember it the olden days when you hated someone you physically cut their face out the pictures?
Well, now I guess you just un-tag yourself from all the facebook pictures that you're in with said person you hate.
Just ask my ex-boyfriend. He didn't even wait a full 24-hours before he un-tagged himself in our photos, thereby erasing all online evidence of ever having held my hand.
Child.
...
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's mature. Look...I know this sucks and you're hurt and there are no words to make the pain go away. Just know that we love you and we think you've made the best decision.
we do love you. we choose you. and are proud of you for doing the same.
***my word verificatin was PRELL. prell shampoo is the strongest shit you can buy OTC to strip any kind of buildup out of your hair. Coincidence? I think not.
Yesterday I washed my hair for the first time since Sunday. Coincidence? I think not.
"And send him on his way."
Post a Comment