Snot.
Full of snot.
Must sing a song in 1hr45min. Must do 8pgs of scenes.
The thing that's really making me cranky right now, is that I have to be sitting at this desk job when I would rather be at home resting, drinking tea, steaming this snot out, and warming up my voice.
Ok...blech....that's out now. Will now concentrate on putting my head where it needs to be and start warming up my voice where I sit...right here at ye olde cubicle.
Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-De-Ay!
...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh...it probably doesn't help that it is crazy cold up there either. You will be great! Wrap your scarf around your neck even though you're sitting in at your desk.
"Will now concentrate on putting my head where it needs to be" just sounds dirty :P
me no likey the snot.
Post a Comment