or Things I am Allergic To
an essay by chromeplatedgirl
Barley
Blueberry
Cashew
Cottage Cheese
COCOA
COFFEE
Gluten
Malt
Milk (Cow)
Mushroom
Mustard
Oats
Pea (Green)
Pepper (CHILI)
Rye
Sesame
Strawberry
WHEAT
YEAST (Baker)
YEAST (BREWER)
Yogurt
Seriously? Beer and Bread? It's like I'm not even a German girl anymore.
What? Coffee? How shall I function on a daily basis?
Really? Cocoa? Now that's just hateful.
My favorite thing about my doctor is when I was lamenting my loss of ALL alcoholic beverages (because fermentation processes and yeasts and sugars blah blah blah) he suggested that tequila was probably pretty safe. So I went straight out and drank five margaritas.
...
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
...well, as long as they weren't chocolate blueberry margaritas, that was probably okay.
You should also look into gluten free beer. We have a pub here with some on the menu. I ate two smores in your honor. Gah! To be allergic to smores! Sorry.
Wow! Why'd you get tested dear?
Post a Comment