Monday, August 11, 2008

My Apartment Flooded

Stacks upon stacks of books on the floor.
Box of headshots on the floor.
Sofa pillows on the floor.
Suede boots in the closet...floor.
And, of course, I still haven't unpacked (yes...three years here) several several boxes on the floor. Wet Cardboard mess. The contents....? Not certain. But definately wet.

Ruin smelly wet mess.
Dammit.

5 comments:

Kizz said...

Oh lords of mercy that's awful. I am so, so sorry.

Gertrude said...

Move that ball on down the field! Move it! Go Chrome! I thought a good old fashioned cheer could not hurt. I tried to do a hurkey jump for you but I couldn't due to the lack of room in my cube!
Where is that damn ark when you need it?

SP said...

That is terrible. You still haven't unpacked?

Seriously, there's nothing more devastating than not having a choice in how your belongings are damaged/destroyed/taken from you. I am so sorry.

On the other hand, it looks like it did take an act of (G)od to get you to post something...

;)

Misti Ridiculous said...

ok, my pos comuter has blocked me out of your site for the week. FINALLY made it over. HONEY...I"m so sorry. I wish I was the same four hours away as I was from Indy to Cincy and I'd haul my ass down to help with the recovery and clean up.

FEMA? do we need to call them in?

Chris said...

That sucks (and not in a good way).

But until we get a new administration, I'd think twice about calling FEMA.