Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let's Stay Up All Night & Talk About Boys!

The Playwright and I have a few things in common....

He has family ties in Oklahoma....spent 14 summers around Robbers Cave....as did I.
We may have been there at the same time.
He did puppet theatre for a few years.
Now he lives a mere few just around the corner blocks from me in Astoria.

We flirt via email. He's seen the last three shows I've done...not because of me, but because of his ties to the theatre.

I like him.

We are talking about dinner.
Fingers crossed girls.
I like him.

2 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

All of this is great! good! grand! Slow and easy. Step by step. All of those cliches...don't rush it. Don't start thinking about prom or class rings just yet. Just ENJOY this part!!! I LOVE this for you!!!!

Gertrude said...

Okay. Only if you promise to keep us updated!
You are not here often enough... not enough shiny shiny in my life!
And when you are here...
brillant! Oh how you sparkle and Oh how you shine!
Thank you for the remarks on Hurricane Gertrude.
Truly wonderful. I felt it in my heart.
xoxo