ChromePlatedGirl, Rust-Free Since 1972
Where were you bowling? I'm so jealous!My fave is the surprised one.
Thanks to the brilliance of the evite I can tell you exactly when and where I went bowling...I suspect you don't care much for the when, but the where: Melody Lanes in Bay Ridge...37th St/5th Ave.'Twas fun times.
Marilyn should have been so lucky. How are you holding them up... that's what I want to know... those things aren't light! Good to see your face!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where were you bowling? I'm so jealous!
My fave is the surprised one.
Thanks to the brilliance of the evite I can tell you exactly when and where I went bowling...I suspect you don't care much for the when, but the where: Melody Lanes in Bay Ridge...37th St/5th Ave.
'Twas fun times.
Marilyn should have been so lucky.
How are you holding them up... that's what I want to know... those things aren't light!
Good to see your face!
Post a Comment