The Bartender informs me that new laws will have to be made for the trouble we are going to get into tonight.
Please someone call me tomorrow to check on me. If I don't answer, I'm either lying in a gutter or the police have confiscated my cell phone before putting me in the slammer.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perhaps you want to Sharpie the phone number of your "one phone call" onto your body somewhere easy to read. I was going to say write it on your bra but I don't know that you're going to still have that with you when you get to jail.
Hey you! Follow up. Has was the published review?
And how about your night out with Thirtysomething... we asked for more details!
We said please.
And are you in the gutter? Bartender update.
Post a Comment