The Intern is from England. The Intern likes cowboys. So, we took The Intern to Cowgirl Hall of Fame for her little going back home party last night. She had only had a margarita once before (what?), so we drank a pitcher. Then The Intern said, "What's a corn dog?" (What?...WHAT?)
The corn dog was explained and promptly ordered.
I wish I had a camera to capture the surprise and delight on The Intern's face when she bit into that Deep-Fried Goodness on a Stick that I fear we take too often for granted.
Never again, CornDog....never again.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And right there you discovered why I couldn't stay in London.
Sounds like a girl I would like very much.
Sonic! How do people live without it?
Introduce her to George, Willie, Garth and of course Toby and give her another corn dog.
Oh goo lawd!!! that is awesome!! Send her home with some Rotel and a brick of Velveeta!!!
Post a Comment