Friday, October 26, 2007

Pass the Lays

I bought a notebook and titled it "The Getting Healthy Chronicles."
It is to be my catch-all notebook...the WW journaling, the Dr. Ronnie exercises, the things I need to write down to feel better, etc. etc. etc.
I was flipping through last night showing Skeeter that I had remembered my vitamin one day last week and it was well documented when I passed this page:

Things I Accomplished
10/17 W


That's it. That's what's on the page. Apparently I got that pesky "W" taken care of. Check.

So, I gather from that entry that I was feeling so low that I decided a list of accomplishments (read: completed tasks) would make me feel better...but I started too late and all I could manage to write was "W."

Gertrude says, "I can't be the only one like me."
No dear, you aren't. And stop hogging the dip.

3 comments:

Kizz said...

W hotel?
Weigh in?
Wesley whatsits from American Beauty?

Misti Ridiculous said...

"got that pesky W out of the way" made me snort my coffee.
I get so excited when you post. I love your words.

Gertrude said...

Um, I love W.
Wonder Woman.
Whiskey Girl.
Wine
Whipped Topping
Wasabi
Willie
Weekend
Will Smith

Or it could be the short list of people you want to assassinate.

The dip is gone. I ate the whole thing Eddie.
But I love that you are here with me...
wondering why?