Thursday, January 5, 2012

1 BDRM

Whatshisgoof had announced that he was attending an event last night, so I rushed home after work to enjoy a few spare hours of quiet time. It is rare. He has approximately one social engagement every three weeks, and since he's moved his gym routine to mornings, not only do we now bump into each other then, but it means he's home all evening every evening.
I made some potato soup.
I sat on the sofa.
I ate my soup.
I heard a key in the door. Then a slight knock as it opened. Then a "hello?"
It was The Other One. The one who lives in Columbus but occasionally sleeps on the couch. He's here to sleep on the couch for the next five days. There had been a warning of a tentative arrival later in the week, but it was never confirmed and it was never supposed to be last night. What really got to me is that he didn't bother to explain himself or apologize until Whatshisgoof got home and The Other One directed the conversation to him. Erg.

I've spent the last three hours at work looking at rentals.
I'm having a hard time right now weighing Cost versus Worth.
Both Cost and Worth for a one bedroom are high, but almost equal. Almost. Bank Account and Cost often argue.
Then Distance starts fighting with Worth and Cost is all, like, "Look how well Bank Account and I are getting along right now."
And then I end up the one exhausted from having to listen and sort them all out until we start all over again tomorrow.

...

2 comments:

Kizz said...

Math is hard.

Emotional math is harder.

Cindy said...

My aptitude tests said I should be a mathematician. I thought about being a mathematigician instead, but really, I hate math.

I'm sending all our good so that you may collect on your own.