So what I'm going to do now is stay rooming with that stinkbutt until I have $10,000 saved, which I estimate will be July of next year, then I'm going to buy a two-bedroom apartment on the Achieving a Dream program through SONYMA which will finance 97% and then I will rent out the spare bedroom until I either can afford the mortgage myself or until I have a significant other that lives with me and contributes to the mortgage and either way with the latter two scenarios I have a second bedroom so that I can be a foster mom.
Ok. I got to go to work now. I have a lot of plans.
...
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds like a great idea!
i just want him to go away.
Brilliant! I've been thinking about buying too, but didn't see how it was possible. So thanks for this.
This is a great plan.
Post a Comment