Thursday, March 10, 2011

Look Down There About That Doctor

That arrogant smarmy ass of a doctor said to me, "This doesn't seem like that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things."
And when I burst into tears at this statement, he didn't bother to ask why.
He shook my hand and said, "It was nice to meet you."
Jerk-face.
If you're the ninth doctor I'm visiting to try and figure what is going on with my face, then, clearly, to me it is a big deal. Grand scheme or no.
So, I cried and cried about it. First on a long walk back to my office. Then again with Dr. Ronnie. In between those two cryfests were two bitch sessions about it: one with my mommy on the phone and the other with my girls at the bar. I'm still pretty angry and I'm writing a letter. It'll be a doozy.

I'll link you to the NYTimes when I'm published.

...

No comments: