Hey, remember a couple of days ago when we were all talking about the things that cross our minds when we want to get out of going to work?
Here's the new flash I had on my way to the office:
"Oh that crazy homeless man is walking straight towards me. Which way should I veer? He doesn't look like he's going to veer. Oh my, I can already smell him. That is foul. Oh, if neither of us veers, and he hugs me, I would have to go home and take a shower. I could also probably claim post-traumatic stress and stay out for the entire day. Hug me, homeless man. Hug me!"
Then I veered.
...
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should have hugged him. he probably needed that.
What would have been funny is to hug him then get "stuck" to him.
Post a Comment