Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flamingo Grove, Here I Come!

Well--I snapped a tendon and it tore off a piece of bone.
Which is weird.
Which is why I have to have some tests next week...like blood work and bone density.
Which is why I have to start taking extra calcium and vitamin D.
Which is why I'll be looking into retirement villages.

...

4 comments:

Kizz said...

And padded garments, look into those, too, you don't want a stumble on the subway steps to turn to tragedy. :)

Cindy said...

Ouch! I am so bad about taking the extra calcium. Maybe now I won't be. Hope they can "fix" the thumb without surgery. Put a way cool cartoon bandaid on it. That should make it feel better or is it butter. Try both.

Gertrude said...

Just an early warning signal... that's all. Your bodies way of saying.... Yo bitch More Milk!
Be well sister. Be well.

Misti Ridiculous said...

oy with the bones already. hope you're feeling better sis!!