Monday, May 4, 2009

Yeah. I Cussed. What of It?

So, you see...I feel that Boy doesn't really care too much about my life or my interests or even what flavor of ice cream I might like to have. But I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and knowing that he can be a little spacey sometimes and knowing he has a hell of a lot on his mind lately (yes, he really actually does), I thought today I'd try to help before I got all bent out of shape about it.
So, I talked all weekend about my audition.
This morning I emailed and said "My audition is at noon. It will mean a lot to me if you ask about it tonight."
Tonight's phone conversation:
Me: Hi. How are you.
Boy: Sick.
Then we chat about yesterday's bike ride in the rain and swine flu and cold medicine.
Then I ask him if my phone charger is at his house. He looks around upstairs (not there) and tells me if he finds it later downstairs he will email to let me know.
Then he tells me that his friend is moving to DC because friend's wife got a job at the pentagon. Cool.
Boy: I'll let you know if I find your charger. Ok. Bye.
Me: Ok. Bye.

I got a callback if anyone fucking cares.

...

5 comments:

Kizz said...

Yay for callback!

Boo for boy.

ChromePlatedGirl said...

Well, my charger is at his house. Suckola.
During second phone conversation about location of charger, he did say, "Oh how did your thing go today?"
So he just barely squeaked by on that one.
gggrrrrr.

Misti Ridiculous said...

You know my feelings about this. SO we'll just focus on the bright and shiny side...
CALLBACK WAHOOOOOOOO details in next post about what this is for please and thank you.
I have that voodoo doll at the ready. Pins aimed right at his mouth. gak.

Cindy said...

Boys are dense sometimes. But yeah for the call back! Sending good audition joo-joo your way.

Chris said...

I know I'm late, but congrats on the callback. Now what?