I've had girl scout cookies in my cabinet for three days now and I haven't even opened them.
I didn't eat dinner last night.
I had a banana mid-morning and just ate half a bowl of tomato soup.
I'm sad lately, and anxious, and panicky. My stomach is constantly in knots and my heart races.
What's funny is....never NEVER before have I shunned food when I don't feel well.
And I have long been a saddish sort of person. And I have long been a fattish sort of person. Less sad in general now, less fat.
I am surprised that there is no comfort in cookies...I seek no solace in cheese. And ice cream? My beloved...I long not for you.
I just don't want anything.
...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've left this up for a couple of hours trying to think of something useful to say. Got nothing. Sorry.
Just sorry.
You know...I hate that your sad, but I'm very proud of you. You're seeking out love from friends and family, not food. You don't have to seek. We all love you. I'm sending you big hugs...right...now! Did you get it?
Post a Comment